Camp Nou Experiencie
Founded in 1899 by Hans Gamper, FC Barcelona has become a symbol of football, social and cultural identity for millions of people around the world.
Visit the FCB Museum and explore some of the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou on an unforgettable tour. There is no better way to learn about the history of FC Barcelona and you can also enjoy a multimedia experience displaying the moments that made Barça ‘more than a club’.
Do not miss the Camp Nou Experience and get your ticket now.
What does your booking include?:
- visit to the Museum and trophy room.
- multimedia area and Messi Area.
- visit tot the visitors changing rooms, players tunnel, mixed zone, pressroom and the Camp Nou playing field.
- January 6th – March 18th: Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 6.30pm. Sunday, from 10am to 2.30pm.
- March 19th – October 16th: daily, from 9.30am to 7.30pm.
- October 17th – December 18th: Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 6.30pm. Sunday, from 10am to 2.30pm.
- December 19th – January 5th: daily, from 9.30am to 7.30pm.
Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
Length: 1 hour and 30 minuts.
Meeting point: Camp Nou. Av. d’Arístides Maillol, s/n. Estadi FCB, gate 9. Metro: L3, Palau Reial stop and L5, Collblanc stop. Bus: 50, 54, 57, 70, 75, D20, H8, H10 and V3.
- The times of the guided tour of the stadium, and museum opening hours may vary due to club commitments.
Tour + Museu. Adult – 23.00 €
Tour + Museu. Child (6-13 years) – 18.00 €